Sunday, September 4, 2016

Here are some of the quilts I have done in the past few years.

Here is a quilt I made for my brother David.  He is a wildlife biologist for the Forest Service here in southern Idaho.  I had the animal picture fabric for years.  You never know when something will be just the right fabric!  I wish I had a better picture.  You can just see the youngest members of the guild holding it up for the guild to see.


When I was just about done with David's quilt, I asked my other brother, Mike, what kind of pattern he was interested in, and he pointed to this quilt, finished and folded on the back of the couch, and said I want that one.  I think it is very nice. His version of "very pretty".  So I said he could have it on Christmas, when we gave out the presents.  Again, I don't have very good pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment